No announcement yet.

Auto Box blowing out fluid.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So got the car up on my local garage and breather pipe is good no blockage and no trace of tmf. Unfortunately it looks like the input seal. I’ve decided to have the Tate & Lewis ZF 4 speed box fitted.
    Thank you for all your help and advice it’s much appreciated. Stay safe and I hope to see you all at a show this year.
    Simon

Comment

Good call. Had one for a few years now & a 3.45:1 diff. Someone recently commented that it drove like a much more modern car. I was pretty impressed with the BW shifting quality though.
      Last edited by jbuckl; 21st May 2020, 00:34.
      There are 2 secrets to staying on top :- 1. Don't give everything away.

Comment

Just about every fitting and seal on my 35 leaks except the seal as I fixed that one.

Comment

Quick up date. Wow what a difference so pleased with the out come. 52 mile trip home from Clives and enjoyed every mile through the Cotswolds and Oxfrodshire country side. Big thank you to Clive and Russel.
          Onto the next chapter I lost all braking on the way home, no brake fluid leaks so I guess its the Servo. Pump them twice and they are work fine for 5 mins. Going to rename the car the Christine.

Comment

Wow that was quick! Good stuff!
            There are 2 secrets to staying on top :- 1. Don't give everything away.

Comment

Working...
            X