Bumper irons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bumper irons

I see the brothers have a deal on stainless bumpers at the moment, when I first considered this a year or so ago I was able to find stainless bumper irons as well.
    no luck now, anybody else considered this and have found a supplier?
    thanks Phil

Originally posted by Phil S View Post
    I see the brothers have a deal on stainless bumpers at the moment, when I first considered this a year or so ago I was able to find stainless bumper irons as well.
    no luck now, anybody else considered this and have found a supplier?
    thanks Phil
    E J Wards
    John
    1978 Stag Brooklands Green

Comment

I bought my bumpers direct from Harrington's in Vietnam. Absolutely stunning. No VAT.
      John

Comment

Originally posted by JOHNS View Post
        I bought my bumpers direct from Harrington's in Vietnam. Absolutely stunning. No VAT.
        Me too, just arrived in less than a week too! Very good quality. All irons included, haven't checked the irons yet though.

Comment

When i first fitted mine,i made new bumper irons in stainless,but mine were one of the first batches made and they were made wrong, thats why i made new bumper irons so i could fit the bumpers

Dave
          73 mk 1/2 now gone to the dark side BLUE

Comment

I was considering getting bumpers from Harrington's too,they look complete but do they come with the badge plinths??

Comment

Originally posted by JeffW View Post

Me too, just arrived in less than a week too! Very good quality. All irons included, haven't checked the irons yet though.
              I think you should check. No irons with mine. That's why Wards sell them separately
              John

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian B View Post
                I was considering getting bumpers from Harrington's too,they look complete but do they come with the badge plinths??
                Mine came with rear badge fitted. The number plate plinth is supplied but I cannot find the badge as I have not fully unpacked them. I have queried this with Harringtons.
                John

Comment

Originally posted by JOHNS View Post

I think you should check. No irons with mine. That's why Wards sell them separately
                  Will do, thanks for the tip.

Jeff

Comment

NO irons or badges when i bought mine from Harringtons about 3-4 years ago. Quality is good and they still look as good as the day i fitted them. I re used the badges of the old chrome bumpers.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian B View Post
                      I had to pay extra for the Triumph badge plinth as it only comes with the number plate one. Haven't opened the package yet but will do so to ensure it is there.

Jeff

https://groupharrington.com/product/...g-mk2-bumpers/

Comment

had a mail back from Harrington's
                        no irons supplied and the rear badge plinth is an extra 40

Comment

Originally posted by Phil S View Post
                          had a mail back from Harrington's
                          no irons supplied and the rear badge plinth is an extra 40
                          I paid a total of 885 including rear badge and shipping. They do not supply irons or the front badge which costs around 30 from UK suppliers
                          John

Comment

Working...
                          X