bedford stags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bedford stags

so will be moving to the Bedford area next month just wondered if any owners round there and any good independent mechanics to look after the slightly bigger jobs on my car.i know robsport are not far has anybody used them for mechanical work I know parts etc are good from these guys
    cheers for your tips guys
    richard

Nice cars but hide their rust well. The proper place for that V8

Comment

yes they don't sound bad either of course the stag hard to beat in that area

Comment

Hi Richard,

I have used Robsport pretty much exclusively over the last few years and have had quite a lot of work done there. They are excellent and reasonable on cost. My car has never run so well since using them and includes many trips abroad with no problems.
        They are very accommodating when they can be. Basically nice people to deal with.
        I wouldnt hesitate in recommending them.
        Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Mike E View Post
          Hi Richard,

I have used Robsport pretty much exclusively over the last few years and have had quite a lot of work done there. They are excellent and reasonable on cost. My car has never run so well since using them and includes many trips abroad with no problems.
          They are very accommodating when they can be. Basically nice people to deal with.
          I wouldnt hesitate in recommending them.
          Mike
          Me too.
          Simon

Comment

thanks mike simon good to know rather than find out the hard way again

Comment

Working...
            X