Still alive and kicking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still alive and kicking

20190521_170942.jpg Hi all, how is every one? Have not posted for a long time. I really miss the humour and banter.
    To be honest this is the BEST car club in the world, ( hyperbole allowed?).
    I will be back soon with my gibberish. I am a member now of other car club forums, by far this is the most helpful and friendliest one ever. The members are Officers and Gentlemen...period.
    See you soon,
    Sukhi
    p.s the Stag is still going strong.

20180905_123729.jpg

And my new toy,

s-l1600 (5)~2.jpg

s-l1600 (4).jpg
    Last edited by singapore stag; 14th January 2020, 04:04.
    Regards,
    Sukhi

Hi Sukh.
    Glad to hear you’re well. Z4 looks good in that colour, I had custody of a 2.5, lovely howl from straight 6. PS4 tyres transformed it.

Comment

Hi Sukh . Good to read you are returning.

Cheers Glenn

Comment

Hi Sukh, didnt you look at buying a e type or is my brain playing tricks on me?
        Carbs suck.

Comment

Is the new toy one of those Isetta thingies?

Alan

Comment

Originally posted by Stagdad View Post
            Hi Sukh, didnt you look at buying a e type or is my brain playing tricks on me?
            Sadly I will never be able to afford one now. With the kind of money (even rusty old buckets) they are going for I would rather buy a one bedroom flat!
            Just waiting to win the lottery
            Regards,
            Sukhi

Comment

Originally posted by KOY 23 View Post
              Hi Sukh.
              Glad to hear you’re well. Z4 looks good in that colour, I had custody of a 2.5, lovely howl from straight 6. PS4 tyres transformed it.
              Hi buddy, yes if I remember right, your son-in law was selling one. I was interested in it. The Z 4 have factory fitted Runflat tyres and they tend to tramline. I too changed them, had almost brand new ones the previous owner fitted them.
              I could not wait for them to wear out nor fancied an accident the way I drive the Zed. So bit the bullet and changed them to Michelin Pilot sports.

Rgds,

s-l1600 (3).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg
              Last edited by singapore stag; 14th January 2020, 19:17.
              Regards,
              Sukhi

Comment

Got rid of run-flats on my Cooper S too - worst type of tyre I've ever had on a car!

transformed with a set of 10mm wider Avon ZV7's
                Mike

Comment

Originally posted by singapore stag View Post

Hi buddy, yes if I remember right, your son-in law was selling one. I was interested in it. The Z 4 have factory fitted Runflat tyres and they tend to tramline. I too changed them, had almost brand new ones the previous owner fitted them.
                  I could not wait for them to wear out nor fancied an accident the way I drive the Zed. So bit the bullet and changed them to Michelin Pilot sports.

Rgds,

s-l1600 (3).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg
                  Nice car the Z4's.
                  BMW straight six are super smooth, love my daily M140i with the fantastic B58 motor, now also fitted to the new Supra and Morgan Six. Michelin Super Sports are also great tyres also fitted to my M140i.
                  Mike.
                  74 Stag (Best Modified 2007), 02 Maserati 4200, 17 BMW M140i, 00 Mitsubishi Pinin

Comment

Hi Sukh.
                    You have good memory! I drove it down from Newcastle and it was tramlining all over the road, Never experienced such dangerous tyres before. New conventional Michelin PS4 transformed it.

Comment

Nice car the Z4's.
                      BMW straight six are super smooth, love my daily M140i with the fantastic B58 motor, now also fitted to the new Supra and Morgan Six. Michelin Super Sports are also great tyres also fitted to my M140i.

Coming from you Mike, they must be good!
                      I used to like your posts, you got a very good working knowledge of cars and mechanics.
                      Rgds,
                      Regards,
                      Sukhi

Comment

Cheers Sukh,
                        always like to play around with ideas and see what works best - beats shopping
                        Mike

Comment

Working...
                        X