EWP Supplier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EWP Supplier

Is there an alternative supplier for EWP kits. I bought one from Wards some months ago, but there were no instructions, or a means of feeding the heater successfully.

Mike

Morning Mike,

Just had a quick google/bing.
    Possibly try www.daviescraig.com.au
    There were sections /instructions and others.
    There were PDF's for download.
    If you can't find exactly what you are looking for, I'm sure an email to those nice Aussies will get a result.....just don't mention the Rugby World Cup !
    Best of luck,

Neil.
    '77 Tahiti Blue, Spax, MoD, poly-bushed.

Comment

Hello again Mike,

Just had a quick look on Davies Craig's website. Under the Distributor tag, it shows 4 in the UK.
      There's Think Automotive, Ashford, London (NOT Kent) and MAW in Hanworth, which is close to Sunbury, Surrey.
      If you click on the map of the UK and click on the location "pins" you'll get the contact/phone/email details.
      No idea who the 4th distributor is.
      Best of luck,

Neil.
      '77 Tahiti Blue, Spax, MoD, poly-bushed.

Comment

Thanks Neil Have come across MAW in my search not sure if they produced a Kit. Will give them a ring.

Mike

Comment

Mike.
          The installation I saw didn't make the heater work all that well, as it involved removing the thermostat. Have you considered the alternative of the belt driven pump? That seems to be a simpler installation and leaves the bypass plumbing intact.
          Mike.

Comment

Since you bought it from them, why not speak to Wards, I'm sure they would be more than happy to assist?

Dave.
            Dave.
            Expert:- Ex is something that has been and spurt is a drip under pressure.

Comment

Did you buy the kit: https://www.ejward.co.uk/new-parts/engine-gear-box-and-servicing/cooling-and-heating-system/electronic-water-pump-kit-with-lcd-controller-clone.html

Or just the pump? The kit has all the hoses that you need including the heater connection.

Comment

A couple of months ago in the TSSC Courier mag there was a good article on the Ford Essex water pump conversion.

Danny
                Danny 1972 STAG Mk1 TV8 Auto, 1967 SPITFIRE http://www.grampianstags.net
                sigpic

Comment

Danny sorry for being thick , but what is the TSSC Courier mag?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike J View Post
                    Danny sorry for being thick , but what is the TSSC Courier mag?
                    Courier is the magazine of the Triumph Sports Six Club.
                    Dave
                    1974 Mk2, ZF Auto, 3.45 Diff, Datsun Driveshafts. Stag owner/maintainer since 1989.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny View Post
                      A couple of months ago in the TSSC Courier mag there was a good article on the Ford Essex water pump conversion.

Danny
                      Phil Wilson, sent me a scan of his artical as it appears in the mag so i have it on computer somewhere.
                      Carbs suck.

Comment

Will try and find it. Many thanks Mike

Comment

Working...
                        X