nec classic motor show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nec classic motor show

Do we have a promotion code for tickets?

Hi
    yes it's in the club magazine
    Noel

Comment

Found it thanks

Comment

Does not give any discount for Friday, Tried several other codes too, none give a discount.

Comment

Friday is always full price.
          Mike.
          74 Stag (Best Modified 2007), 02 Maserati 4200, 17 BMW M140i, 00 Mitsubishi Pinin

Comment

Originally posted by mjheathcote View Post
            Friday is always full price.
            But why? Should be prime day for old grey-haired boys on a pension !

Comment

Mornin' all,

Yes, found the same last year at the NEC, so I didn't do the Friday.
              I went on both the Saturday and Sunday, and naturally it was absolutely heaving. In fact it was bordering on unpleasant, very difficult to move around.
              In fact, it nearly cost me £9k, as I took refuge on a dealer's stand and they had the MOST lovely Mk2 Golf for sale ! The sales staff were really good, not pushy at all, genuine enthusiasts.
              I was only saved from putting down a deposit by the fact I'd only recently bought a '99 BMW 328i coupe and the bank account was drier than James Bond's martini !
              I'm not going to the NEC this year. The money I would have spent on petrol, tickets, accommodation etc is going into the "Stag needs new seat foams" fund ! (Thought I'd got mice, lots of foam crumbs on the carpet!)
              The Manchester show last year was by contrast much less crowded, had great cars and I was made most welcome on the Club stand by Nick and co .Unfortunately, that show is no more.
              Have a good day, and hope those who ARE going to the NEC enjoy their visit.

Neil.
              '77 Tahiti Blue, Spax, MoD, poly-bushed.

Comment

The lack of crowds on Friday makes the extra cost well worthwhile IMHO.

Comment

I helped ( a little ) to put the Stag stand up today ,its a good 'un , the others do really work hard ,a great bunch of people
                  Cheers Alex
                  Mk 1 White 19 ,MK1 Hood, Red trim TRV8 Minilite

Comment

Working...
                  X