car trimmer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

car trimmer

Can anyone recommend a good car trimmer.
    Want to have my seats re trimmed and new foam sponges fitted to front seats (TAN).

Thanks

ps Does anyone know why the SOCTFL can't supply us members with the vinyl to have our seats recovered.

I have found the company's that supply Rimmers and Aldridge but wont deal with the general public in supplying the stag seat covers but you can buy any other Marque from them

I have been dealing with South east trimmings Email: j.vangent@hotmail.co.uk

Tel: 01795 522588
    Ive just got all my front seat foams,covers etc, and very pleased with the service I have done some research and he has had good reviews, hope this helps
    Ian

Comment

Thanks
      was going to give them a call this morning

Comment

If you are doing them yourself he will send you info and if you have any problems just give him a ring for info, I recieved my trim about 2 weeks ago and ordered it about 4 weeks prior
        Ian

Comment

Originally posted by stagmyson View Post
          Can anyone recommend a good car trimmer.
          Want to have my seats re trimmed and new foam sponges fitted to front seats (TAN).

Thanks

ps Does anyone know why the SOCTFL can't supply us members with the vinyl to have our seats recovered.

I have found the company's that supply Rimmers and Aldridge but wont deal with the general public in supplying the stag seat covers but you can buy any other Marque from them
          Because SOCTFL are there to help support the manufacture and supply of unobtainable or poor quality parts that are essential to keep the Stag going. Seat covers are readily available, in good quality, from several sources.
          Dave
          1974 Mk2, ZF Auto, 3.45 Diff, Datsun Driveshafts. Stag owner/maintainer since 1989.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian P View Post
            I have been dealing with South east trimmings Email: j.vangent@hotmail.co.uk

Tel: 01795 522588
            Ive just got all my front seat foams,covers etc, and very pleased with the service I have done some research and he has had good reviews, hope this helps
            Ian

I have got a new hood and recon frame on order with him and just received a T bar cover which looks V Good, a very nice chap who, despite being busy will talk to you and explain his products.

Nigel
            Nigel
            1976 MK2 TV8 ZF - 4 HP-22 Auto, Hard Top Inca Yellow, Minilite Replicas, Stagdad Pump

Comment

Moores trimmers of Norfolk did my stag re-trim in leather absolutely excellent job and keenly priced the service was superb with detailed pictures of the work as it progressed and stage payments

www.moorestrim.com

moorestrim@googlemail.com

01263 734582 mob 07795682628

paul moore
              Beautiful early mk1 white tv8 mod? MGB GT and now looking for another V8

Comment

Thanks all for reply's
                I spoke to Jim at south east trimmings nice bloke.
                Will see what the best option is

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X