Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Respray

Hi, all

Can anyone recommend a place in Kent or south east, but not to far from Kent for a full bare metal Respray. I have had a quotation for £2500 is that good!. But would like recommendations, or maybe places to keep clear of.

Rob

imported post

Rob

If your quote includesall of the preparation, it's probably not too far out providing your getting a quality job. You should check outFaversham Classics - I've no personal experience of using them, but plenty of Stag owners rate them very highly.

Comment

imported post

Hi Rob

I can recommend Spraycraft, Lympne industrial estate (Junction 11 M20) Although Ive not had my Stag sprayed, yet, the work on my Volvo was top notch. Prepare and spray front wing and both doors (due to severe keying) also it's light blue metallic so not easy to blend in, Total charge £350. He had a split screen VW camper in the shop for a bare metal respray and the work on that also looked to be at a very good standard.

Regards Andy S

Comment

imported post

Seaside bill

I do use Faversham classics for my servicing / Mot once a year and I know they will make a good of it. But just a bit pricey for me.

Andy S

I will call in on Spraycraft and see what there come up with and have a look at some of there work.

Thanks Guy’s for you contribution

Rob

Comment

Working...
        X