Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Sale - Pair of New Old Stock front Wings (Original pressing not Heritage)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale - Pair of New Old Stock front Wings (Original pressing not Heritage)

This is a rare opportunity to buy a pair of wings that will not cause your Bodyman grief. Original pressing wings with the Holographic Rover stickers. These are as new looking as any you would get from any of the suppliers have been kept in a Store room inside the house for the last 15 years.
    I am loath to sell them as I know as soon as they are gone I will hit something but I am being pressurized by 'she who must be obeyed' to clear the room.
    Won't sell them cheap as they fit better and are in as good condition as anything you can buy today and I don't need to sell but if you are at the stage where you are about to buy wings these can be yours for 750 the pair. This would save you the VAT which is more than 150 and you would be getting wings that fit.
    Can drive up to 50 miles from Reading to meet you halfway to avoid possible transit damage.

Have'nt taken any photos yet but could for anyone interested. - Alan

These come from a 'non smoking and pet free home' as they say in the adverts

A member "Alacrity" posted in the Forum section on the 23rd June looking for NOS front wings. No replies yet.
    John
    1978 Stag Brooklands Green

Comment

Originally posted by JOHNS View Post
      A member "Alacrity" posted in the Forum section on the 23rd June looking for NOS front wings. No replies yet.
      Yes did offer them to him but by then his bodywork guy had ‘cut and shut’ the Heritage wings to fit - Alan

Comment

Hi Alan, PM sent.

Comment

Sold - Thanks you - Alan

Comment

Working...
          X