No announcement yet.

After 25 years of hoarding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you looking for mk1 or mk2 door panel?
    Stag Owners Club Forum has registered Tonywhite as a Trader in used parts for The Triumph Stag. 13.12.2017

Comment

Hi Tony,

It's a Mk1, although it says on RimmerBros that they are identical? Or is that just the ones they produce?

My email is chix@djchix.co.uk if this is too slow...

Chix
      Only the important people have signatures.

Comment

Hi Tony, do you have x4 Door Trim End Finishers- 631491, x4 Screw - 5/16 inch UNF for lower & upper hinge to door please? Kind regards, DudleyB

Comment

In addition, do you have a filler cap for the power steering pump?

Comment

Chix I have the parts you want
            Stag Owners Club Forum has registered Tonywhite as a Trader in used parts for The Triumph Stag. 13.12.2017

Comment

Originally posted by Tonywhite View Post
              Chix I have the parts you want
              Thanks Tony, I still haven't received my membership pack with my membership number in it, so I don't have access to the full functions of the forum. I can't PM you!!

Please can you email me chix@djchix.co.uk and we can take it from there? Thanks so much.

Chix

Comment

All posted cheers

Comment

Hi Tony,
                  do you have any early Mk II sill trim strips with or without the plastic ends?
                  Need 2 in good nick if you have them..
                  Cheers
                  Mike
                  Mike

Comment

Did have some nos knocking about not seen them for a while definitely have good secondhand also have the plastic end caps will have a search tomorrow and get back to you tomorrow

Comment

Found them but all mixed a few to choose from

Comment

Hi Tony. Did you get my PM regarding dash parts?
                        Dave
                        1974 Mk2, ZF Auto, 3.45 Diff, Datsun Driveshafts. Stag owner/maintainer since 1989.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonywhite View Post
                          Found them but all mixed a few to choose from
                          Ok Tony,
                          could you sort a good pair with the caps and let me have a price, I’ll then trans the cash for you
                          cheers

MIke
                          Mike

Comment

Will do tomorrow cheers

Comment

Hi Tony
                              i have a 73 Stag and the windscreen rubber from current suppliers has a narrow “flange” for the screen trim. My trim has a wide gap so won’t stay on the rubber. Do you have a screen rubber with the wide flange or failing that I will need replacement trim with the narrow gap.
                              Thanks
                              TTB

Comment

I have the screen trims with both wide and narrow channels

Comment

Working...
                                X