• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tonywhite View Post
    30 posted
    Please will you PM me with payment details etc? Thanks, Mark

Comment

Tony looking for set of hard top locking plates & manual gear stick veneer surround.

do you have any?

best regards,

Ben

Comment

Have both the items you require
        Stag Owners Club Forum has registered Tonywhite as a Trader in used parts for The Triumph Stag. 13.12.2017

Comment

Please can you email me a price to bphylton@gmail.com thanks for your time.

Ben

Comment

hi Tony,
            i sent you a pm ref: rear cubbies ...have you received it ?
            thanks
            Len

Comment

Will check Tuesday
              Stag Owners Club Forum has registered Tonywhite as a Trader in used parts for The Triumph Stag. 13.12.2017

Comment

Have found a couple of nos auto gates part number 722693 original part with the lettering fitted

Comment

Len I have the rear cubbys for you

Comment

Len I have the rear cubbys for you
                    thats great Tony, are you able to get them to Colin again ?

thanks
                    Len

Comment

Originally posted by Goldstar View Post

Switches arrived thanks, will return the others when we next go to the PO. Any news on the windscreen capping?
                      Posted today Tony going to Laurence’s
                      Paul - 3 projects, 1 breaker - garage built and housing 2 white Stags. One runs, one doesn't

Comment

Thanks chromers are still closed at the moment will keep you posted

Comment

Thanks chromers are still closed at the moment will keep you posted
                          OK cheers.
                          Paul - 3 projects, 1 breaker - garage built and housing 2 white Stags. One runs, one doesn't

Comment

Have just collected a LHD stag with cream/blue piping leather interior which I won’t be refitting so it’s available if anyone is interested cheers

Comment

Now have available rechromed hardtop locking plates behind the b-post and front horseshoes original items replated

Comment

Hi Tony,

Even though I've paid my membership, I've not yet received my members pack or membership number, so I can't PM you yet!

However, I'm looking for a black interior door panel (driver's side) and wing mirror (square type, driver's side) and black sun visors (both sides!)
                                Also, the two interior light covers for the uprights behind the front seats.

Could you please let me know if you have those things and how much they would be?

Thanks so much!

Chix
                                Only the important people have signatures.

Comment

Working...
                                X